Saturday, July 5, 2008

Welcome!

Those of you who know me know that I'm a bit of a late adopter when it comes to technology. That's why it's taken me so long to finally put together a blog.

I've been leading the weekly Hills of the West Coast ride in Seattle, Washington, for the last five years. That ride has connected me to great people and has helped to broaden Cascade Bicycle Club's support of high performance cycling in the area. I thought it would be fun to take the time to share about the HOWC ride, about the High Performance Cycling Powered by Cycle U program at Cascade, and about cycling in general.

I welcome input to this blog and its contents. If you have ridden with us on the HOWC or on the Team HPC rides and have comments on a day's ride or on a particular event, please email me at tmeloy@ureach.com.

No comments: