Monday, June 20, 2011

2011 Chelan Century Challenge

I've written a lot in this blog about how great the riding is in the Chelan area. It's no coincidence that we hold the Cycle U Skills and Hills Cycling Camp in Chelan. I love riding there!

This Saturday (June 25th) I'll be in Chelan to ride my third straight Chelan Century Challenge. This event is absolutely one of the best in the Pacific Northwest. Here is what I had to say after my first Chelan Century:

http://tomsbicycleblog.blogspot.com/2009/06/tour-de-chelan-century-challenge-on-6.html

If you do a search on this blog for "Chelan" or "Chelan Century," you will find that I have written in great length about why the Chelan area is close to perfect for cycling.

Team High Performance Cycling as well as Cycle U will be well represented on Saturday. I hope to see you as well.

No comments: